King's X - Neues Album (02.09.2022)

Punk, Rock, Nu Metal und Konsorten toben sich hier aus
Robbi
King's X - Neues Album (02.09.2022)

Beitrag von Robbi »

Von Facebook mal übernommen:

FINALLY!!
We are pleased to announce we have signed with Inside Out Music /Sony Music Entertainment worldwide. They will be the label home for our forthcoming 13th studio album and first new music in 14 years, which has just been completed, the long-awaited new record will see the light of day on the 2nd of September 2022!

The band comments:
"I feel like it's been forever since we put out a new album, and I'm ready for the world to hear our latest offering, hopefully, there's a little bit of everything that you love about Kings X, three sides of one is the best way to describe it. The groove is with us!" – dUg Pinnick
“It’s really gonna happen! The new record is coming out soon. I’m happy to be working with the team at InsideOut/Sony Music. I’m happy with the record. I’m happy everybody gets to hear it. It’s a happy day. Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself. Hope you enjoy it!!!” – Jerry Gaskill
"I have a long-standing relationship with InsideOut and am so pleased that InsideOut/Sony is releasing the new King's X album.” - Ty Tabor
InsideOutMusic label-head Thomas Waber adds: “We have known the guys forever and have been fans even before then. We are really looking forward to adding another album to their impressive legacy. Working on a King's X album is always a highlight and an honour!”

The band's forthcoming new album saw them working with Emmy Award-winning engineer, mixer, and producer Michael Parnin (Rage Against the Machine, Mark Lanegan) at his Blacksound Studio in California. He comments: "I am very proud of the energy and work put into this album, especially of all the different vocal performances and varied musical influences mixed together as one. In true King’s X fashion, we had several obstacles to overcome, and it wasn’t easy but hopefully worth it to the amazing die-hard fans out there who have been waiting so patiently and to the new listeners hearing King’s X for the first time. It’s an honest labour of love that I am excited the world finally gets to hear."

King’s X are set to return to stages in 2022, heading to Europe in September and returning to North America for more dates in October.
Find the full list of shows here--> https://bnds.us/j9tmk1
Look out for more info on the new album in the coming months!
Love and Share Love - KX
Robbi
Re: King's X - Neues Album (02.09.2022)

Beitrag von Robbi »

Ich werde sie mir auf jeden Fall in Köln geben. Werde hoffentlich auch knipsen dürfen. Rheine bei GoTellSomebody im Hypothalamus wäre auch noch eine Idee. Ich freu mich so ;-)
hellj

Beitrag von hellj »

Robbi hat geschrieben: 05.05.2022 19:04 Rheine bei GoTellSomebody im Hypothalamus wäre auch noch eine Idee. Ich freu mich so ;-)
Träume werden wahr!
Flow

Beitrag von Flow »

Live!

01.09.22 München - Backstage Halle
03.09.22 CH-Langenthal - Old Capitol
06.09.22 Nürnberg - Hirsch
07.09.22 Aschaffenburg - Colos-Saal
10.09.22 Hamburg - Fabrik
13.09.22 Köln - Kantine
01.10.22 Rheine - Hypothalamus

Wenn (i) ich bis September wieder Bock habe, auf Konzerte zu gehen und sie (ii) dieses Mal wirklich kommen: Aschaffenburg.
http://dreikommaviernull.blogspot.com/

The fanatics are winning and I wanna go home.
costa
Stammposter
Stammposter

Beitrag von costa »

Aschaffenburg ist auch schon dumm weit, kann ich auch gleich nach Rheine fahren. :D
How can I have disbelieved the wrong egg thing?

Letterboxd - My life in film.
Glaurung

Beitrag von Glaurung »

Bester Tag wieder. :nerv: In der Nacht bin ich auf dem Weg zum Urlaubsflieger. :heul:
In my dreams i was drowning my sorrows... but my sorrows they learned to swim.
playloud308
Stammposter
Stammposter

Beitrag von playloud308 »

Hier für euch:
Ich finds wie immer langweilig.
Professor Longbeard

Beitrag von Professor Longbeard »

Reißt mich nicht vom Hocker ....
Flow

Beitrag von Flow »

Die Platte wird blind und taub gekauft und anschließend gehört, bis sie mir zu den Ohren rauskommt, und es ist mir fast schon egal, ob sie meh, gut oder supergut ist.

Ich erwarte ehrlich gesagt nicht mehr viel. Die wirklich unzähligen Neben-, Side- und Soloprojekte haben den Bandsound schon in den letzten zwei Jahrzehnten ordentlich verwässert und von einer wirklichen "Band" wage ich abseits von den auch schon eher raren Tourneen auch seit längerem nicht mehr zu sprechen. Wenn sie die für meinen Geschmack etwas peinlicheren Momente der letzten beiden Platten rausgelassen haben, wird das hundertprozentig eine gute Platte für mich. Ich bin in erster Linie froh, dass sie sich nochmal für eine Produktion und neue Songs aufraffen konnten - und dass es sie überhaupt noch gibt.

Ich muss unbedingt versuchen, bis September meine Konzertlust wieder zu finden, damit ich sie nochmal sehen kann. Das Gefühl, es könnte das letzte Mal sein, ist ziemlich gegenwärtig.

GoTellSomebody
Stammposter
Stammposter

Beitrag von GoTellSomebody »

Jahr kann zu:

"Attention:
It is with great regret that we must announce that we will be forced to cancel our upcoming engagements in Europe this Fall, due to an unforeseen medical issue with our guitarist."

A message from Ty Tabor:
"Hello everyone. I recently went in for some medical tests and discovered that I have an illness requiring vigilant monitoring. As a result, I will need to remain in the US while following medical advice and potential treatment. I know this is a disappointment for those who have waited so long for our European shows. I am sorry for this unavoidable setback. I want everyone to know that my prognosis is good. We plan to keep doing shows in the US so I can remain close to home and take less risks while dealing with this change in life. Thanks so much for all of your love and support." - TY

NOTE: This doesn’t change the 3 shows we have in July, as they will be the last shows before the treatments.

Lead with love and share love - King’s X"

(Quelle: KING'S X Facebook)
Flow

Beitrag von Flow »

Ich hab's geahnt. Ich hab's verfickt nochmal geahnt.

Glaurung

Beitrag von Glaurung »

GoTellSomebody hat geschrieben: 08.07.2022 09:28 Jahr kann zu:

"Attention:
It is with great regret that we must announce that we will be forced to cancel our upcoming engagements in Europe this Fall, due to an unforeseen medical issue with our guitarist."

A message from Ty Tabor:
"Hello everyone. I recently went in for some medical tests and discovered that I have an illness requiring vigilant monitoring. As a result, I will need to remain in the US while following medical advice and potential treatment. I know this is a disappointment for those who have waited so long for our European shows. I am sorry for this unavoidable setback. I want everyone to know that my prognosis is good. We plan to keep doing shows in the US so I can remain close to home and take less risks while dealing with this change in life. Thanks so much for all of your love and support." - TY

NOTE: This doesn’t change the 3 shows we have in July, as they will be the last shows before the treatments.

Lead with love and share love - King’s X"

(Quelle: KING'S X Facebook)
Pisse. Da hat sich der Urlaub um zwei Tage nach hinten verschoben und ich hätte kommen können und dann das. :heul:
Glaurung

Beitrag von Glaurung »

Erster Song:
Robbi

Beitrag von Robbi »

Ist schon der zweite Song ;-)
Professor Longbeard

Beitrag von Professor Longbeard »

Ich weiß nicht - irgendwie sagen mir die beiden Vorabsongs nicht viel. Vielleich klappts auf Albunglänge besser ?
Antworten