Tau Cross - Messengers of Deception (9. August)

Das Knüppelforum für alle Death/Black/Thrash/Grind Fans
Thunderforce
Stammposter
Stammposter
Re: Tau Cross - Messengers of Deception (9. August)

Beitrag von Thunderforce »

Diese 2 formschönen Shirts habe ich mir mal vor 3 Jahren für teuer Geld aus Amerika importiert:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0082/ ... 1559920550
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0082/ ... 1559778392

Mag ich nun nicht mehr anziehen.
:hmpf:
If you twist, you fail. Twisting equals tears.
Musiksammlung | Letterboxd | Bandcamp
KingFear
Stammposter
Stammposter

Beitrag von KingFear »

Bevor jemand irgendwelche CDs wegschmeißt, ich nehm die wohl.
"Was schreckt Euch am meisten an der Reinheit?"
"Die Eile."
PetePetePete
Stammposter
Stammposter

Beitrag von PetePetePete »

NegatroN hat geschrieben:
PetePetePete hat geschrieben:Ja bombe, ich hab ja auch erst seit einer Woche die alten Amebix-Alben im Regal stehen. :?
Meine Vermutung basierend auf Interviews und Texten wäre, dass er noch nicht allzu lang so drauf ist wie jetzt. Das war sehr wahrscheinlich einen schrittweise Entwicklung, aber den Weg in den kompletten Irrsinn ist er zu Amebix-Zeiten noch nicht gegangen. Ich würde das eher zwischen dem letzten und dem aktuellen TC-Album (das jetzt gestorben ist) verorten.
Jaja, ich gedenke auch nicht, die wieder loszuwerden, mir fällt nur wiedermal mein exzellentes Timing auf.
Als damals herauskam, dass Amorphis-Pasi ein Klappspaten ist, hatte ich auch gerade seit drei Wochen oder so Am Universum auf Vinyl im Schrank stehen.
Knowledge is power, France is bacon.
infected

Beitrag von infected »

Die letzte LP liegt in mehreren Teilen in der Mülltonne nachdem die Tochter damit vorher Frisbee spielen durfte.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Fnord
Apparition

Beitrag von Apparition »

PetePetePete hat geschrieben:Ja bombe, ich hab ja auch erst seit einer Woche die alten Amebix-Alben im Regal stehen. :?
Meine Vermutung basierend auf Interviews und Texten wäre, dass er noch nicht allzu lang so drauf ist wie jetzt. Das war sehr wahrscheinlich einen schrittweise Entwicklung, aber den Weg in den kompletten Irrsinn ist er zu Amebix-Zeiten noch nicht gegangen. Ich würde das eher zwischen dem letzten und dem aktuellen TC-Album (das jetzt gestorben ist) verorten.
Ich erinnere mich an dieses Interview zur ersten Platte auf invisibleoranges.com, wo zumindest erste Tendenzen dazu erkennbar sind.

Nach dem zweiten Absatz seines Statements war für mich eigentlich alles vorbei. Ich stimme zu, dass der vermutlich tief drinnen immer noch das richtige will, aber er hat inzwsichen wohl alles Vertrauen in Informationen verloren, die irgendwie aus dem Mainstream kommen. Und dabei den Blick dafür verloren, was richtig und was völliger Bullshit ist. Und ist in einen Bereich vorgestoßen, den ich nicht mehr tolerieren will. Was ich mit den ersten beiden Alben mache, muss ich mal überlegen, dass ich noch recht viel Lust haben werde, die zu hören, kann ich mir eigentlich nicht vorstellen.
Zuletzt geändert von Apparition am 05.07.2019 01:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
That is delightful news for someone who cares.
Thunderforce
Stammposter
Stammposter

Wenn man sich den Text von Knights of the Black Sun durchliest, mag man echt kaum glauben, dass das vom selben Typen stammt. :hmpf:
Quertreiber
Stammposter
Stammposter

Beitrag von Quertreiber »

Sehe ich genauso.
Generell wird das Thema in der Punkszene einiges an Kreisen ziehen, Amebix sind da eine der einflussreichsten Bands gewesen.
Das Leben war real.

Just One Fix.
infected

Beitrag von infected »

Quertreiber hat geschrieben:
Sehe ich genauso.
Generell wird das Thema in der Punkszene einiges an Kreisen ziehen, Amebix sind da eine der einflussreichsten Bands gewesen.
Hellbastard haben schon mal ordentlich nachgelegt :nerv:
Rob Miller quote :-

" .......... If I stop asking questions I stop being true to myself, so i have no choice. For 99 percent of people they have already made up their mind about me based on the words of another man written in a book they have never read, and that is enough to make a judgement,so on you go,join in the feeding frenzy of virtue signalling and outrage if you like but i stand by my endorsement of this book as it was such an important part of this journey, ......."

It seems that an intelligent mature adult cannot educate themselves and openly talk about it. Censorship and spreading gossip was one of the creations at the forefront of the HUMAN holocaust. Think about it.

Still not convinced? How about the CURRENT ongoing HOLOCAUST that has still not stopped? Is it ok to be anti-education (not reading books by holocaust deniers) and ok to accept the 'silence is the voice of complicity' code and pay the wages of slaughterhouse workers to SMASH ANIMALS to pieces for your plates?

Theres a FUCKLOAD of hypocrisy recently. Catching my drift anyone ?
https://www.facebook.com/hellbastardoff ... 6439960435
Is it ‘ok’ and ‘pc’ to just remind people that the ‘holocaust’ never stopped in 1945, Yeah, really. Oh! You never knew ?

Come on come on ! ...... between then and now were you eating meat and drinking/eating dairy produce ??

You were ????

Oh wow. Really ??? And you never knew about the stamping, smashing, burning, crushing, beating, smacking, cutting, slicing, raping and abusing of the bodies ???

Yet you continued eating the decaying remains of a sentient animal ????

Silence is the voice of your complicity.

Humans are FUCKING CUNTS.

DON’T INCLUDE YOURSELF BY SEEING BEYOND THE ENGINEERING.

THE ‘holocaust’ is in your town. Near you !

What’s that ??? ‘It’s not!!!’ You say ???

Try walking into your nearest abbatoir and slaughterhouse then.

For FUCKSAKE.

Shame On Us.
https://www.facebook.com/hellbastardoff ... 9426572803
Let’s clarify something straight. The holocaust happened. Only a fucking moron would deny that it ‘never happened’.

But reading about why it (apparently) ‘never happened’ does not make the reader pro - right wing.

It does however, make anyone that points a finger to the reader damning and shaming them - stupid.

Education is a good thing. As is objectivity.

So yes, of course we ALL KNOW the holocaust happened. And it continues today.

All around us.

Fuck humans.

Fact.

☠️
https://www.facebook.com/hellbastardoff ... 0479893031

Fnord
Quertreiber
Stammposter
Stammposter

infected hat geschrieben:
Quertreiber hat geschrieben:
Sehe ich genauso.
Hellbastard haben schon mal ordentlich nachgelegt :nerv:
Rob Miller quote :-

" .......... If I stop asking questions I stop being true to myself, so i have no choice. For 99 percent of people they have already made up their mind about me based on the words of another man written in a book they have never read, and that is enough to make a judgement,so on you go,join in the feeding frenzy of virtue signalling and outrage if you like but i stand by my endorsement of this book as it was such an important part of this journey, ......."

It seems that an intelligent mature adult cannot educate themselves and openly talk about it. Censorship and spreading gossip was one of the creations at the forefront of the HUMAN holocaust. Think about it.

Still not convinced? How about the CURRENT ongoing HOLOCAUST that has still not stopped? Is it ok to be anti-education (not reading books by holocaust deniers) and ok to accept the 'silence is the voice of complicity' code and pay the wages of slaughterhouse workers to SMASH ANIMALS to pieces for your plates?

Theres a FUCKLOAD of hypocrisy recently. Catching my drift anyone ?
https://www.facebook.com/hellbastardoff ... 6439960435
Is it ‘ok’ and ‘pc’ to just remind people that the ‘holocaust’ never stopped in 1945, Yeah, really. Oh! You never knew ?

Come on come on ! ...... between then and now were you eating meat and drinking/eating dairy produce ??

You were ????

Oh wow. Really ??? And you never knew about the stamping, smashing, burning, crushing, beating, smacking, cutting, slicing, raping and abusing of the bodies ???

Yet you continued eating the decaying remains of a sentient animal ????

Silence is the voice of your complicity.

Humans are FUCKING CUNTS.

DON’T INCLUDE YOURSELF BY SEEING BEYOND THE ENGINEERING.

THE ‘holocaust’ is in your town. Near you !

What’s that ??? ‘It’s not!!!’ You say ???

Try walking into your nearest abbatoir and slaughterhouse then.

For FUCKSAKE.

Shame On Us.
https://www.facebook.com/hellbastardoff ... 9426572803
Let’s clarify something straight. The holocaust happened. Only a fucking moron would deny that it ‘never happened’.

But reading about why it (apparently) ‘never happened’ does not make the reader pro - right wing.

It does however, make anyone that points a finger to the reader damning and shaming them - stupid.

Education is a good thing. As is objectivity.

So yes, of course we ALL KNOW the holocaust happened. And it continues today.

All around us.

Fuck humans.

Fact.

☠️
https://www.facebook.com/hellbastardoff ... 0479893031
Das erste Statement hatte ich gestern schon gelesen.
Das Leben war real.

Just One Fix.
Thunderforce
Stammposter
Stammposter

Weinender Jesus am Kreuz @ "Statement"
Quertreiber
Stammposter
Stammposter

Er erklärt weiter die Dinge:
Rob Miller hat geschrieben:You Kids are in a Prison,one that you created and you maintain.One that you build onto year by year and yet never see. It maintains itself through the characters you represent, both the guards and the snitches,monitoring and judging every detail of your fellow inmates,telling tales and spreading gossip. i cannot be a part of that.

No walls,no guard,no wire no yard,we are the perfect Prisoner.

You have created a hierarchy of victimhood, desperately scrambling for status on a ladder of the imaginary oppressed, nice kids from nice homes still trying to fight against evil mummy and daddy, the people who gave you everything, and who you turned your backs on. You live vicariously through a compromised media,themselves terrified of uttering an inappropriate phrase or idea, furiously signalling their own virtues through self censorship and speech regulation. Your movies sell you the same stories, with an increasingly complex mixing of archetypes,until there are no real stories of any value left, and still you consume.

The worst thing is that you see yourselves as rebels of some kind,anti system warriors against the vague “Patriarchy”. You ARE the system,you are the useful idiots that keep the cogs turning,you are the Prison guards, glued to your screens on the Worldwide Panopticon. You are the Beast i despise, and the whole reason i have spent my life seeking answers, immersing myself in the forbidden,the occult,the Taboo, the places where there are still clues to how we got here,and how we can get back out.

You People set the dogs on me,you threw me under that bus without a moments hesitation,and that shows your true nature, the imaginary friends of the Internet,the curtain twitchers and tittle tattlers,the town hall gossips and Intenational knitting circle. You are not people i would want on my side in any kind of struggle.

To the very few men and women who have reached out on their own initiative,i salute you,we are Brothers and Sisters, a crazy family who may disagree fundamentally with what one another has to say ,or the opinions we hold ,but we will fiercely defend their right to do so. and that is the difference between the Prisoner and the Free man, the winnowing and separation of the wheat from the chaff,some of you passed the test and many did not.

I have made a decision about Tau Cross. It is a band that i created and nurtured on my own for one and a half years,in the bitter disappointments of the Amebix break up, i wrote all the original material and retain the band as my own intellectual property,to do with as i wish.

I am releasing Michel Langevin from Tau Cross, he should not be associated with this band in any manner in future,apart from the material that he has contributed,which has always been remarkable,and i have thought of him as a dear friend. however,the association with this Stigma is something people must choose or lose.

Andy Lefton is released with immediate effect, he has managed to embody the twin roles of Victim and Judas on far more occasions now than were strictly necessary,and we share nothing in common anymore,philosophically or ethically.

The remaining members will probably leave of their own accord and are encouraged to do so should they feel pressured,but there is a welcome place her for anyone brave enough to stay.
i will continue this band, even if it becomes a sad one man and a dog cassette making venture,it has never been about fame or money, it is about the journey for truth, the places that takes us and the need to remain true to ourselves. i feel this episode has demonstrated something of primary importance,and these words from the song are both prophetic and illuminating.

So you seek the truth, embrace her while you may
walk into the Fire,you and i shall never die
we become the Flame ,Burn with Me.

Rob Miller- Tau Cross- July 2019
Das Leben war real.

Just One Fix.
infected

Beitrag von infected »

Wahnsinn, was das für ein Vollidiot geworden ist, komplett im Alt Right Verschwörungswahn verloren.

Fnord
Ratatata

Beitrag von Ratatata »

Thunderforce hat geschrieben:Wenn man sich den Text von Knights of the Black Sun durchliest, mag man echt kaum glauben, dass das vom selben Typen stammt. :hmpf:
Schwarze Sonne?
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarze_Sonne
From Dresden's blazing skies
To the bloody wash of dawn
I saw the beast arise
And climb upon the throne
Das Biest kam demnach chronologisch nach Dresden...

Erinnert mich momentan alles recht stark an Weißglut seinerzeit. "Du mußt brennen, schwarze Sonne" von einem ebenso verschwörungssüchtigen Sänger kann ich mir auch nicht geben,,,
Traurige Geschichte, das.
infected

Beitrag von infected »

Ich seh gerade, passend zu seiner neuen, armseligen geistigen Heimat, der Wahrheitssuche und dem aussprechen von Wahrheiten ist er mittlerweile in der Kommentarapalte massiv am löschen (plus die Postings seiner alten Bandmitglieder, die bereits gelöscht worden).

Fnord
Porcupine
Stammposter
Stammposter

Beitrag von Porcupine »

Gerade gelesen. Hat mich daran erinnert, die "gefällt mir" Markierung zu entfernen. Und tschüss...
Antworten