Witzesammelthread

Hier kommt alles rein, was nichts mit dem Rock Hard oder mit Musik zu tun hat
Rainmaker
Witzesammelthread

Beitrag von Rainmaker »

Hm, ich halts für ne ganz gute Idee, nen Thread für alle möglichen Witze aufzumachen....
ich mach dann auch gleich mal den Anfang:

Wie nennt man das unnütze Fleisch um die Möse herum?

Frau!!! :D :D :D
Hullu poro

Beitrag von Hullu poro »

Was haben Güther Grass und Metallica gemeinsam?

Die Blechtrommel!
NegatroN
Stammposter
Stammposter
Beitrag von NegatroN »

Hullu poro hat geschrieben:Was haben Güther Grass und Metallica gemeinsam?

Die Blechtrommel!
*lol*
And we’re bored of the fireworks
We want to see the fire
We’re long past being careful of what we wish for
Rainmaker
Beitrag von Rainmaker »

Bild
Scout
Beitrag von Scout »

Den finde ich momentan spitze:

Petrus und der Chef einigen sich darauf, künftig nur noch Fälle anzunehmen, die eines besonders spektakulären Todes gestorben sind!
Es klopft an der Himmelstür, Petrus ruft: 'NUR NOCH AUSSERGEWÖHNLICHE FÄLLE!'
Der Verstorbene: 'Höre meine Geschichte! Ich vermutete schon lange, dass meine Frau mich betrügen würde. Also komme ich überraschend 3 Stunden früher von der Arbeit, renne wie wild die sieben Stockwerke zu meiner Wohnung rauf, reiße die Tür auf, suche wie ein Wahnsinniger die ganze Wohnung ab und auf dem Balkon finde ich einen Kerl und der hängt am Geländer. Also, ich einen Hammer geholt, dem Mistkerl auf die Finger gehauen, der fällt runter, landet direkt auf einem Strauch und steht wieder auf, die Sau. Ich zurück in die Küche, greife mir den kompletten Kühlschrank und schmeiß das Ding vom Balkon. TREFFER! Nachdem die Sau nun platt war, bekommŽ ich von dem ganzen Stress einen Herzinfarkt.'
'OK', sagt Petrus, 'ist genehmigt, komm rein.'
.... Kurz darauf klopft es wieder ..
'Nur außergewöhnliche Fälle', sagt Petrus. 'Kein Problem', sagt der Verstorbene, 'ich mach wie jeden Morgen meinen Frühsport auf dem Balkon, stolper über so Žnen beschissenen Hocker, fall über das Geländer und kann mich wirklich in letzter Sekunde ein Stockwerk tiefer außen am Geländer festhalten. 'Meine Güte', dachte ich... 'Geil, was für ein Glück, ich lebe noch!' Da kommt plötzlich ein völlig durchgeknallter Idiot und haut mir mit dem Hammer auf die Finger, ich stürze ab, lande aber auf einem Strauch und denke: 'DAS GIBT ES NICHT.. zum zweiten Mal überlebt!!' Ich schau noch mal nach oben und seh gerade noch, wie der Kerl einen Kühlschrank auf mich wirft....
'OK', sagt Petrus, 'komm rein.'
Und schon wieder klopft es an der Himmelstür.
'Nur außergewöhnliche Fälle', flüstert Petrus. 'Kein Thema!', sagt der Verstorbene, 'ich sitze nach einer total scharfen Nummer völlig nackt im Kühlschrank und....'
'REIN!' brüllt Petrus...
RH Ruben
Beitrag von RH Ruben »

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!

Sind die bis jetzt geil hier die Witze :)

Weiter so...danke für die Aufmunterung am Montag hehe
MethusAlem
Stammposter
Stammposter
Beitrag von MethusAlem »

*LOL@Blechtrommel*

Eine alte Dame fragt am Strand den kleinen Max: "Werden hier viele
Wracks angeschwemmt?"
"Nein Sie sind das erste!"

Ein Mann möchte seine Frau umbringen Er geht zur Apotheke und verlangt Zyankali. Der Apotheker mustert ihn streng und meint: "Sie wissen aber schon, dass ich Ihnen das so ohne Weiteres nicht geben darf?" Der Mann öffnet seinen Geldbeutel, holt ein Foto seiner Gattin heraus und legt es auf die Theke.
Der Apotheker wirft einen Blick darauf und meint: "Entschuldigung, ich wusste nicht, dass Sie ein Rezept dabei haben".

Was man heute Rap-Musik nennt, hieß früher Stottern und war heilbar...
Ich freue mich, wenn es regnet! Es regnet ja auch, wenn ich mich nicht freue!
(Karl Valentin)
Neroon
Stammposter
Stammposter
Beitrag von Neroon »

In einer Firma werden 5 Kannibalen als Programmierer
angestellt. Bei der Begrüssung der Kannibalen sagt der Chef
zu ihnen: " Ihr könnt jetzt hier arbeiten, verdient gutes
Geld und könnt zum Essen in unsere Kantine gehen.

Also lasst die anderen Mitarbeiter in Ruhe." Die Kannibalen
geloben, keine Kollegen zu belästigen. Nach vier Wochen
kommt der Chef wieder zu ihnen und sagt: "Ihr arbeitet
sehr gut. uns fehlt eine Putzfrau, wisst Ihr, was aus
der geworden ist?"

Die Kannibalen antworten alle mit Nein und schwören,
mit der Sache nichts zu tun zu haben. Als der Chef wieder weg
ist, fragt der Ober-Kannibale: "Wer von Euch Affen hat
die Putzfrau gefressen?" Meldet sich hinten der letzte
ganz kleinlaut: "Ich war es."

Sagt der Ober-Kannibale: "Du Idiot, wir ernähren uns seit vier
Wochen von Teamleitern, Abteilungsleitern, Projekt-Managern
und Controllern, damit keiner etwas merkt, und du Depp musst
die Putzfrau fressen!!!"

Die Moral von der Geschicht:
Manche fehlen - manche nicht.
Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away.
Scout
Beitrag von Scout »

Und den noch. ;)

Ein Pärchen verbringt ein Wochenende in einem Wellnesshotel. Am Sonntagabend, will der Mann seine Rechnung bezahlen.
> Concierge: Zimmer mit Frühstück Fr. 350.--
> Concierge: Halbpension 85.--
> Concierge: Sauna Fr. 50.--

>Mann: haben wir nicht benutzt.

> Concierge: Tut mir leid, müssen sie trotzdem bezahlen, hätten Sie machen können.

> Concierge: Schwimmbad Fr. 25.--

> Mann: haben wir nicht benutzt.

> Concierge: Tut mir leid, müssen sie trotzdem bezahlen, Sie hätten es benutzen können.

> Mann: OK dann bezahle ich, aber würden Sie Fr. 300.-- von der Rechnung abziehen, weil sie mit meiner Frau geschlafen haben.

> Concierge: Entrüstet: NEIN, das habe ich nicht!!!

> Mann: Tut mir leid, müssen sie trotzdem abziehen, hätten Sie machen können.
NegatroN
Stammposter
Stammposter
Beitrag von NegatroN »

The company hires a new man. He was supposed to start work on a Monday, but instead of showing up, he calls his new boss. "I'm sick," he says. Boss excuses him. The man shows up Tuesday morning and works throughout the week, greatly impressing everyone with his diligence and ability.

The next Monday, he once again calls his boss. "I'm sick," he says. Boss reluctantly excuses him, but notices that this is the second Monday in a row. Once again, the man shows up Tuesday morning and works throughout the week, even faster and better than the previous week.

The following Monday, he calls his boss again. "I'm sick." Boss excuses him, but decides to call the man in to talk on Tuesday. Tuesday comes and as soon as the man shows up, the boss calls him into his office. "What gives?" asks the boss. "I can see you're a hard worker, but you've only been here three weeks and you've called in sick every Monday."

The man says, "Well, my sister is in a bad marriage and I go over to console her every Monday morning before work. One thing leads to another, and we end up having sex all day long."

"Your sister!" says the boss. "That's disgusting."

The man says, "Well, I told you I was sick.".
We want to see the fire
NegatroN
Stammposter
Stammposter
HOW TO BECOME A REPUBLICAN

Beitrag von NegatroN »

HOW TO BECOME A REPUBLICAN

1) You have to believe that the nation's 8-year prosperity prior to W's administration was due to the work of Ronald Reagan and George H. Bush, but that today's growing deficit and rising gas prices are all Clinton's fault.

2) You have to believe that those privileged from birth achieve success all on their own.

3) You have to be against government programs, except Social Security checks on time.

4) You have to believe that government should stay out of people's lives, yet you want government to regulate your personal sexual and reproductive decisions.

5) You have to believe that pollution is ok, so long as it makes a profit.

6) You have to believe in prayer in schools, as long as you don't pray to Allah or Buddha.

7) You love Jesus and Jesus loves you and, by the way, Jesus shares your hatred of AIDS victims, homosexuals, and former President Clinton.

8) You have to believe that society is color-blind and growing up black in America doesn't diminish your opportunities, but you still won't vote for Alan Keyes.

9) You have to believe that it was wise to allow Ken Starr to spend $50 million dollars to attack Clinton because no other U.S. presidents or Republican men have ever been unfaithful to their wives.

10) You have to believe that a waiting period for purchasing a handgun is bad because quick access to a new firearm is an important concern for all Americans.

11) You have to believe it is wise to keep condoms out of schools, because we all know if teenagers don't have condoms they won't have sex.

12) You have to believe that the ACLU is bad because they defend the Constitution, while the NRA is good because they defend the Constitution.

13) You have to believe the AIDS virus is not important enough to deserve federal funding proportionate to the resulting death rate and that the public doesn't need to be educated about it, because if we just ignore it, it will go away.

14) You have to believe that biology teachers are corrupting the morals of 6th graders if they teach them the basics of human sexuality, but the Bible, which is full of sex and violence, is good reading and right on the mark.

15) You have to believe that Chinese communist missiles have killed more Americans than handguns, alcohol, and tobacco.

16) You have to believe that even though governments have supported the arts for 5000 years and that most of the great works of Renaissance art were paid for by governments, our government should shun any such support. After all, the rich can afford to buy their own art and the poor don't need any.

17) You have to believe that the lumber from the last one percent of old growth U.S. forests is well worth the destruction of those forests and the extinction of the several species of plants and animals therein.

18) You have to believe that we should forgive and pray for Newt Gingrich, Henry Hyde, and Bob Livingston for their marital infidelities, but that bastard Clinton should have been impeached.

19) You have to believe that George W. Bush really won the last election.
We want to see the fire
NegatroN
Stammposter
Stammposter
Beitrag von NegatroN »

ODORS PLEASING TO THE LORD

Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a U.S. radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance.

Dear Dr. Laura: Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific Bible laws and how to follow them:

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality? I don't agree. Can you settle this?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)?

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
We want to see the fire
Neroon
Stammposter
Stammposter
Beitrag von Neroon »

Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away.
fuct

Beitrag von fuct »

F: Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Neil Armstrong und Michael Jackson?

A: Neil Armstrong war der erste Mensch auf dem Mond, und Michael Jackson vögelt kleine Kinder!
MethusAlem
Stammposter
Stammposter
Beitrag von MethusAlem »

fuct hat geschrieben:F: Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Neil Armstrong und Michael Jackson?

A: Neil Armstrong war der erste Mensch auf dem Mond, und Michael Jackson vögelt kleine Kinder!
Toll...
Ich freue mich, wenn es regnet! Es regnet ja auch, wenn ich mich nicht freue!
(Karl Valentin)
Antworten