Abbath - Outstrider (5.7.2019)

Das Knüppelforum für alle Death/Black/Thrash/Grind Fans
Antworten
Bloody_Sandman

Abbath - Outstrider (5.7.2019)

Beitrag von Bloody_Sandman »

Der norwegische Panda-König bringt am 5.7.2019 sein zweites Album an den Start. Und jeder der beiden bisher veröffentlichten Songs von "Outstrider" ist für mich um Längen besser als die komplette Scheibe seiner alten Immortal-Kollegen vom letzten Jahr. Bin sehr gespannt auf den Rest.

Tracks:
1. Calm in Ire (Of Hurricane)
2. Bridge of Spasms
3. The Artifex
4. Harvest Pyre
5. Land of Khem
6. Outstrider
7. Scythewinder
8. Hecate
9. Pace till Death (BATHORY cover)
TMW316

Re: Abbath - Outstrider (5.7.2019)

Beitrag von TMW316 »

Also das Rock Hard Review ist ja schon mal komisch. Besser als die erste aber dann doch nur 6,5 von 10. WTF? Die erste war doch IMO SUPER! :)

Jetzt nach einer Woche wächst das Album. Der erste Eindruck war eher, dass es nicht so gut ist wie die erste, aber mit der Zeit kommen hier und da doch ein paar Hits wie z.B. der Titeltrack, der ein wenig anders ist:
Irgendwie erinnert mich einiges vom Album auch an die I - Between two Worlds.
Ich muss sagen, ihr freut euch vollkommen zurecht.
Es ist immer wieder eine Freude uns auf der Bühne zu sehen.
Bloody_Sandman

It is with heavy heart that we have to announce the cancellation of the remainder of the Abbath South American Outstrider tour. Due to health issues that need to be treated, we are unable to complete the last shows in Argentina and Brazil. We deeply apologize to all of our fans that wanted to come and see us, to the local promoters, and to Matrix Entertainment who has worked tirelessly in order to make this tour happen. We hope we can make it up to all you some day. We are very sorry.
-Abbath

Außerdem:
https://rockhard.de/artikel/abbath-sued ... 89741.html
Frank2

Beitrag von Frank2 »

Bloody_Sandman hat geschrieben: 15.11.2019 22:42 It is with heavy heart that we have to announce the cancellation of the remainder of the Abbath South American Outstrider tour. Due to health issues that need to be treated, we are unable to complete the last shows in Argentina and Brazil. We deeply apologize to all of our fans that wanted to come and see us, to the local promoters, and to Matrix Entertainment who has worked tirelessly in order to make this tour happen. We hope we can make it up to all you some day. We are very sorry.
-Abbath

Außerdem:
https://rockhard.de/artikel/abbath-sued ... 89741.html
Schaut man sich die Videos zum abgebrochenen Konzert in Argentinien auf
YT an, so hat der Mann wohl ernsthafte Probleme und benötigt dringend
Hilfe.
TMW316

Beitrag von TMW316 »

Ich hab gehört er will sich in Abbath Rose umbenennen lassen. ;) Der ist schon ein Kasper, aber hier hat ers übertrieben.
Ich muss sagen, ihr freut euch vollkommen zurecht.
Es ist immer wieder eine Freude uns auf der Bühne zu sehen.
Alphex

Beitrag von Alphex »

TMW316 hat geschrieben: 21.11.2019 10:27 Ich hab gehört er will sich in Abbath Rose umbenennen lassen. ;) Der ist schon ein Kasper, aber hier hat ers übertrieben.
Rose ist aufgrund von Diva-Getue (negativ ausgelegt) bzw. psychischen Problem (freundlich ausgelegt) der Bühne ferngeblieben. Wenn man bedenkt, wie Abbath sich in den letzten 15 Jahren benommen hat, dürfte das andere Gründe haben bei ihm.
"Wenn man in der Metalszene unterwegs ist, dann bekommt man quasi NIE politische Statements zu hören. Auch deswegen liebe ich diese Szene so. Politik ist dort nunmal kein Thema. Fast schon ein Tabuthema."
Bloody_Sandman

From the Abbath Official FB : Bergen, 25th of November 2019,

Outstriders,

Throughout life you’re dealt different decks of cards. I’ve been fortunate enough to have been given the opportunity to live my dream, which is writing music, putting out records and touring the world, playing to fans all over the globe. For the most part it has been a tremendous ride, but there’s also been moments where things have gone wrong. Most notably during the recent tour of South America, where we had to cancel shows in Argentina and Brazil.

It’s no secret that I’ve been battling addiction. I have now come to realize that it’s time to pick a fight with this demon. I’ve committed myself to a rehab program that’s going to help me get clean once and for all. I feel more motivated and determined than ever to win this battle.

Due to my program, we need to cancel the December shows that we have scheduled with my other band, Bömbers. We do apologize to our fans that was looking forward to these shows. We will make it up to all of you, and we’re currently working on rescheduling these shows.

Right now I’m very much looking forward to be coming back clean, stronger and more focused and fired up than ever.

Europe and USA, you have been warned, we’ll hunt you down like a thunderstorm next year. Nothing is going to stop us.

Horns up!
Abbath

We are very sorry that we have to cancel /reschedule all 6 shows with Bömbers in December 2019 . All dates specified under "Events" here on our FB page. But rest assured ,we will be back . As the great Lemmy once said: "Ain't a hope in Hell ,Nothing's gonna bring us down!".
Frank2

Beitrag von Frank2 »

Zeit wird es ja.
Bloody_Sandman

Frank2 hat geschrieben: 25.11.2019 20:33 Zeit wird es ja.
Auf jeden Fall. Ich kann nur hoffen, dass er dann endlich mal die Kurve kriegt.
Blöd nur, dass ich schon Tickets für den Londoner Bömbers-Auftritt kurz vor Weihnachten habe. Aber Gesundheit geht nun mal vor.
Antworten