Kenn Nardi "Dancing with the past"

Das Knüppelforum für alle Death/Black/Thrash/Grind Fans
TAFKAR

Re: Kenn Nardi "Dancing with the past"

Beitrag von TAFKAR »

Apparition hat geschrieben: 13.05.2020 22:27 Vielleicht für den einen oder anderen interessant: Anacrusis haben letztes Jahr in St.Louis eine große Reunionshow mit allen 6 Mitgliedern gespielt. Weitere Aktivitäten wird es nicht geben, aber das ganze Konzert wurde gefilmt und soll wohl auf DVD kommen. 40 Minuten davon stehen auf Youtube und es klingt großartig wie eh und je:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZWdWdGeSz8
Und was für eine Setlist:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/anacrusi ... a513f.html
Maedhros

Beitrag von Maedhros »

Die Sache nimmt wohl langsam Gestalt an, hier ein (auch schon etwa zwei Wochen alter) FB-Post der Band:
***Update on the DVD/Blu-ray release***

I'm excited to say I am putting the finishing touches on the Delmar Hall concert video. It should be available for orders within the next couple of weeks.

U.S. and International shipping will be available.

There will be two versions of the show available.

An Evening With ANACRUSIS - Live at Delmar Hall 2019 DVD:
4-panel DVD digipak with 12-page booklet
28-song concert (regular and extended version)
Record Store Fan Meet-up clips
"Vintage Footage" videos for "A World To Gain", "I Love the World" and "Sound the "Alarm"

An Evening With ANACRUSIS - Live at Delmar Hall 2019 (Deluxe Edition) Blu-ray:
6-panel DVD digipak with 16-page booklet
28-song concert (regular and extended version)
Record Store Fan Meet-up clips
"Fighting Evil" soundcheck video
"Still Black" (f.u.b.a.r. version)
Video Sheet Metal segment (1990)
Making Manic studio clips (1991)
Critical Mass interview (1993)
"Vintage Footage" videos for "Butcher's Block", "A World To Gain", "R.O.T.", "Wrong", Terrified", "Something Real", "Our Reunion", "Dream Again", "I Love the World", "Release", "Sense of Will", "Too Many Phophets" & "Sound the Alarm"
CD Baby Download Card for the full 28-song live album audio version of the concert

*The "Vintage Footage" clips feature clips from more than 20 vintage ANACRUSIS videos from our personal collections over remastered album tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16PQnD2cxC8

Please share this link!!!!!!!!!! \m/
Falls ich irgendwo nen günstigen gebrauchten BluRay Player auftreiben kann, wirds die Speckversion, ansonsten bleibts für mich bei der DVD. Jedenfalls hab ich grad ordentlich Bock drauf.
"I hate Illinois Nazis"
Ghost_in_the_Ruin

Beitrag von Ghost_in_the_Ruin »

Die Blu-Ray Version wird eingetütet. Freue mich drauf!
And the lessons that we‘ve learned have all been learned in the hard way
And soon there‘ll be nothing to deny

(New Model Army - Hard Way)
danzig

Beitrag von danzig »

The wait is FINALLY (almost) over!

The DVD and Blu-ray version of the special 2019 ANACRUSIS Reunion show at Delmar Hall is finally finished. This 10-camera shoot was mixed edited by yours truly. This special 3-part concert is 3 hours long and includes 28 songs, each performed by its original recording lineup. The songs are more powerful than you've every heard them and the video is complemented by a fantastic light show.

The blu-ray version contains a 2nd "extras" disc with over 2 hours of video including interviews, manic impressions studio footage and 16 "vintage" clips which use more than 20 taped shows and segments spanning 1987-1993. Each song is a montage of clips with the band performing the material with (in most cases) the original recording line-up. It is a great way to see the band develop over the years and puts an image to the music.

Both versions also include hundreds of photos from the fan meet-up, soundcheck, concert and more taken by Harry Pilkerton and Laura Jerele.

Here is the link for pre-orders. PayPal only.
https://anacrusis.bigcartel.com/

Items will be in my hands and ready for shipment the first week of September. ***Both are REGION FREE****, DVD is NTSC, but I'm told most Euro-players are OK with that unlike over here in the states where no one can play PAL.

*I know the international shipping rate is awful, and I apologize, but it cannot be helped unfortunately. This is the only option available to me.

Since this is a 100% self-release with no advertising PLEASE SHARE this link anywhere and everywhere to help get the word out to ANACRUSIS fans everywhere. The item should ship the 1st week of September.

This is a very limited release of only a few hundred, so don't miss out!
BOW FOR THE KODEX
hellj

Beitrag von hellj »

Shipping ist indeed ziemlich awful. Aber ist bestellt. Man ist ja Fann vom Kenn.
danzig

Beitrag von danzig »

hellj hat geschrieben: 24.08.2020 20:40 Shipping ist indeed ziemlich awful. Aber ist bestellt. Man ist ja Fann vom Kenn.
Hier ebenso.
33undeinpaarzerquetschte € inkl. Versand Bei der BlueRay geht für dieses Packet schon in Ordnung :)
BOW FOR THE KODEX
Apparition

Beitrag von Apparition »

hellj hat geschrieben: 24.08.2020 20:40 Shipping ist indeed ziemlich awful. Aber ist bestellt. Man ist ja Fann vom Kenn.
Ich hoffe ja, dass Underground Power oder sonstwer die bestellt und dann in Europa versendet.
That is delightful news for someone who cares.
A L B I

Beitrag von A L B I »

Ich hab mir auch gerade die Blurayversion bestellt. Preis dafür geht schon in Ordnung. Eine meiner absoluten Lieblingsbands.
Maedhros

Beitrag von Maedhros »

Musste für mich jetzt doch die Deluxe-Version werden, einen BluRay Player werd ich schon auftreiben können. 35€ inkl. Versand ist natürlich nicht wenig, aber das ists mir wert.
"I hate Illinois Nazis"
danzig

Beitrag von danzig »

The full Audio version of 'An Evening With ANACRUSIS - Live at Delmar Hall" will be available in the next day or so via Bandcamp.

This is the full 28 songs from the show with the non-music sections trimmed down a bit for a better "album" flow. Listening to the band taking drinks of water between songs just isn't nearly as exciting as watching it, ha.

The Bandcamp purchase will include unlimited streaming plus the ability to download everything in MP3 or lossless formats. I have edited the show so it will (barely) fit onto 2 Audio CDs for all you knuckle-draggers out there in your Cybercaves who still like to pop a physical disc in the old CD player. ;-) Hope only you have one of those multidisc changers because this show was to epic for just 1 disc. \m/

******For those of you who have pre-ordered (or plan to) the Deluxe Blu-ray Edition of the show, you will be receiving an email (to whichever account your Paypal is associated with) with your code as part of the package. PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR THIS TWICE!!! If you do, I will be forced to donate the extra money to a good cause which is totally not metal*******

****I will send the pre-sale codes out before I announce the album's availability for the fans who only read the first 2 lines of these posts. :-D
BOW FOR THE KODEX
hellj

Beitrag von hellj »

LOL und toll!

Kenn ist einfach ein Riesensympath!
Feindin

Beitrag von Feindin »

Schon da, der Code :D
Memory, prophecy and fantasy -
the past, the future and the dreaming moment between -
are all one country, living one immortal day.
To know that is wisdom.
To use it is the Art.
BlackMassReverend

Beitrag von BlackMassReverend »

danzig hat geschrieben: 26.08.2020 19:32 ******For those of you who have pre-ordered (or plan to) the Deluxe Blu-ray Edition of the show, you will be receiving an email (to whichever account your Paypal is associated with) with your code as part of the package. PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR THIS TWICE!!! If you do, I will be forced to donate the extra money to a good cause which is totally not metal*******

****I will send the pre-sale codes out before I announce the album's availability for the fans who only read the first 2 lines of these posts. :-D
Sehr schön *lol*
1989 haben wir komplett durchgesoffen !
Ghost_in_the_Ruin

Beitrag von Ghost_in_the_Ruin »

Feindin hat geschrieben: 27.08.2020 08:07 Schon da, der Code :D
Hier auch, wird nachher direkt geladen und angehört! :pommes:

Hoffentlich muss ich nur nicht wieder zum Zoll für das Paket...
And the lessons that we‘ve learned have all been learned in the hard way
And soon there‘ll be nothing to deny

(New Model Army - Hard Way)
A L B I

Beitrag von A L B I »

Kenn hat mir diese Nacht kommentarlos meinen kompletten Kaufbetrag zurücküberwiesen und die Bigcartel Seite ist nicht mehr aufrufbar. Ist bei anderen Käufern auch so. Was geht denn da?!?
Antworten