H.E.A.T - "Force Majeure" (05.08.)

Das Hard Rock, AOR, Sleaze-und Glam Rock Forum. Tummelplatz der RH-Hairmetal-Brigade
Alphex

Re: H.E.A.T - "II" (21.02.)

Beitrag von Alphex »

Jeglicher Verdacht von Leichtigkeit ist in der Version jedenfalls beseitigt.
"Wenn man in der Metalszene unterwegs ist, dann bekommt man quasi NIE politische Statements zu hören. Auch deswegen liebe ich diese Szene so. Politik ist dort nunmal kein Thema. Fast schon ein Tabuthema."
Frank2

Beitrag von Frank2 »

Der Song gefällt mir, diese Energie hätte ich Kenny nicht
mehr zugetraut.
Die Gröwall Version ist aus meiner Sicht trotzdem deutlich
stärker.
Gespannt auf neues Material bin ich trotzdem
HannibalLecter91

Beitrag von HannibalLecter91 »

Erik Grönwall ist an akuter lymphatischer Leukämie erkrankt. :(
Erik Grönwall hat geschrieben:It’s time to let this one out in the open. I will try to make a long story as short as possible.

I am currently spending day 22 at the hospital in Sweden. About a month ago I was full of energy, capable of doing everything I normally do, business as usual.

But then it appeared from nowhere. I started feeling exhausted, I had no energy to perform the simplest tasks and it was like I had run a marathon when I was just literally walking my dog for five minutes. Something wasn’t right. So I took a few blood tests and... fast forward... now it’s the third week of my treatment against acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).

In medical terms this means that my bone marrow generates immature blood cells, rather than mature ones.

Now. First and foremost. I am extremely privileged and grateful to live at a day and age where a disease like this is curable. There’s been so much progress made in this field. My body is reacting well to the treatment but it’s a long treatment and it’s going to be the toughest challenge of my life so far, for me and my family. Mentally and physically.

I have thought a lot about how to deal with this - both publicly and privately - and have decided to be completely transparent about it. During the treatment there will be good days and there will be bad days but I think it’s important that we can talk about, share and show our weak sides and bad days as well. After all life isn’t always a super filter fluffy social media world. No Instagram filter can beautify this.

We don’t always get to choose what happens to us, life is a lottery, but we can choose how we react to it. Well… at least do our best to choose how. I am not promising frequent updates but when I do you will be seeing a new side of me if you stick around here. A more transparent side I assume.

If you want to be supportive just focus on HEALTH empowerment. I don’t believe in fighting fire with fire, let’s use water instead. Let’s understand it and cure it.

I won’t be doing any interviews at all at the moment, so kindly respect the privacy of me and my family. The only reliable source of information will come directly from me via my channels, so don’t listen to anything else.

Final note. I am doing well given the circumstances and I’m ready to tackle this challenge the best I can. As you can see in the picture I decided to shave my hair since I want to control the process where I can.

#healthfirst
Quelle: Erik Grönwall Facebook
Zuletzt geändert von HannibalLecter91 am 13.04.2021 20:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Frank2

Beitrag von Frank2 »

Um Gottes Willen
Glaurung

Beitrag von Glaurung »

Nach Hunting auch das noch. Verdammt.
In my dreams i was drowning my sorrows... but my sorrows they learned to swim.
HannibalLecter91

Die Behandlung scheint wohl relativ gut zu laufen:
Ceeeeelebrate good times c’mon! ⠀

The last bone marrow examination showed that it is less than 0.01% bad cells left in my body now, so the last treatments have been very effective. AND we’ve most likely found a bone marrow donor. An amazing human being who will forever be my hero and savior (unfortunately I won’t know who it is). ⠀

So far so good. Next round will be the toughest one but it’s time for you to get out of my body you no good for nothing piece of shit. ⠀

Here’s fireworks from @rockfestbcn a few years ago 💥
Quelle: Erik Grönwall Instagram

Außerdem hat er mittlerweile nen eigenen Youtube Kanal

Das erste Video darauf ist ne Coverversion von Black Sabbaths "Headless Cross" zusammen mit seinem ehemaligen Bandkollegen "Jona Tee":
acore

Beitrag von acore »

Laut Colos-Saal Homepage fällt der Auftritt im Oktober aus, weil die Tour erneut verschoben ist. Auf der Bandhomepage und bei Facebook habe ich bisher nichts dazu gefunden.
HannibalLecter91

Re: H.E.A.T - "Force Majeure" (05.08.)

Die neue H.e.a.t. Platte heißt "Force Majeure" und erscheint am 5. August bei earMUSIC. Es ist die erste Scheibe mit Heimkehrer Kenny Leckremo seit der 2010 erschienenen Platte "Freedom Rock".

Tracklist:
1. Back To The Rhythm
2. Nationwide
3. Tainted Blood
4. Hollywood
5. Harder To Breathe
6. Not For Sale
7. One Of Us
8. Hold Your Fire
9. Paramount
10. Demon Eyes
11. Wings Of An Aeroplane

Lyricvideo "Nationwide" Quelle: H.E.A.T. Facebook
Alphex

Beitrag von Alphex »

Ganz cool. Der letzte melodische Schliff fehlt mir etwas, aber der Drive macht Spaß.
"Wenn man in der Metalszene unterwegs ist, dann bekommt man quasi NIE politische Statements zu hören. Auch deswegen liebe ich diese Szene so. Politik ist dort nunmal kein Thema. Fast schon ein Tabuthema."
Frank2

Beitrag von Frank2 »

Der neue Song kann einiges.
Überraschend "hart" und der Refrain ist umwerfend.
War bisher immer absoluter Grönwall Fan und fand
die ersten beiden Scheiben nur gut.
Sollte die kommende Scheibe das Niveau halten
können, wäre das für mich eine äusserst positive
Überraschung.
Professor Longbeard

Beitrag von Professor Longbeard »

War bisher nie so mein Fall, der Vorabsong läßt sich in punkto Härte überraschend gut an.
alex1181

Beitrag von alex1181 »

Der Song geht so.. Für mich ist der Anteil der Härte etwas zu viel, und der der Melodie etwas zu wenig. Mal abwarten, wie das Album insgesamt ausfällt.
HannibalLecter91

Neuer Song "Back To The Rhythm":
Frank2

Beitrag von Frank2 »

HannibalLecter91 hat geschrieben: 11.04.2022 23:11 Neuer Song "Back To The Rhythm":
In meinen Ohren bei weitem nicht so stark wie der erste
Song.
Die Jungs sollen ja nicht versuchen krampfhaft "hart" zu
werden, dass hat bei der ersten Single weitaus besser
funktioniert.
Mal abwarten was die neue Scheibe bringt
Antworten