Netherlands Deathfest 2016

Alles zu Live Clubshows und Festivals
Antworten
crimsonking82

Netherlands Deathfest 2016

Beitrag von crimsonking82 »

The organizers of Maryland Deathfest have decided to expand to Europe!

We are pleased to announce that the first annual Netherlands Deathfest will take place February 26-28, 2016 at the legendary (and recently upgraded and renovated) 013 venue in Tilburg, Netherlands.

Some of you may be wondering how this all came together. We had been thinking about expanding to Europe for a few years, so when we heard about Neurotic Deathfest coming to an end after a 12 year run, we reached out to 013 about the possibility of having them host our first European edition. We didn't realize that Ruud Lemmen, organizer of Neurotic Deathfest, was head of booking operations at the venue. Needless to say, the fact that we are collaborating with Ruud and the rest of the 013 staff has made the planning process to this point extremely comfortable and easy. We (MDF) are booking this event and we're looking forward to bringing the madness of MDF to Europe for the first time. So, come on out and let's make this the first of many more years to come of Netherlands Deathfest at 013 Tilburg.

To all of the fans of the original MDF in Baltimore, don't let this information scare you. MDF is NOT going anywhere and is not showing any signs of slowing down.

23 have already confirmed for Netherlands Deathfest 2016:

Agoraphobic Nosebleed *
Aosoth
Autopsy - Exclusive European appearance
Contrastic
Cripple Bastards
Cruciamentum
Demilich
Disma
DOOM
Dropdead
Entrails
Entrails Massacre
Excruciating Terror *
Flesh Parade (Original lineup) *
Gruesome *
Heaving Earth
Kraanium
Morpheus Descends *
Pig Destroyer
Razor
Severe Torture
Teethgrinder
Vitamin X

* = first time in Europe

Early bird tickets valid for all 3 days go on sale Saturday, August 8th at 10 am (CET).
Save this link and be ready:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/netherland ... t-2016-tic

All other ticket options will go on sale after we announce all of the bands. This could be as early as 2 weeks from now, so keep your eyes peeled for an exact date.
Vader2097

Re: Netherlands Deathfest 2016

Beitrag von Vader2097 »

crimsonking82 hat geschrieben:Autopsy - Exclusive European appearance
Demilich
Gruesome *
Morpheus Descends *
Razor
Die Bands reichen mir schon, um das Festival ernsthaft in Erwägung zu ziehen :pommes:
I rest in my home, eating human waste and drinking the urine from my dog. I feel insane when I do this, but I like it - Resurrection/Rage Within
Metal isn't about lyrics; It's about intensity and rawness and speed and killing things and all that good stuff!
abuzze666
Bahamut
Bahamut

Beitrag von abuzze666 »

Wir sind auch am Überlegen.
saugeiles Billing.
mooglie

Beitrag von mooglie »

Hotel ist gebucht.
Deine Mutter zieht Katapulte nach Minas Tirith.

Freund zum Rock Hard Festival. "das ist das lächerlichste billing aller zeiten beim rockhard, dann eher freiwild auf dem force haha"
panzerkreuzer

Beitrag von panzerkreuzer »

Infest!!! :pommes:
put down that flag, put it away, whatever it says, no matter the colour, you will always be used by another...
Antworten